Monday 23 May 2011

Your Questions About Apple Bottom Jeans

Jenny asks…What store can i get apple bottom jeans from?I've got wide hips and its very hard to find jeans that fit. The apple bottom jeans in Dillard's only go up to size 7. I'm no wear a size 7. I've seen girls bigger than me in apple bottoms so im just wondering were to find them. I dont shop online. answers:Aj Wright
MarshallsGeorge asks…Are apple bottom jeans relly flattering if you have a big ass and thighs or is it just hype?Im not in the USA but keep hearing about these apple

carcarjeans, miss me jeans, skinny jeans, seven jeans, nudie jeans, apple bottom jeans, silver jeans, diesel jeans, hudson jeans, wrangler jeans, joes jeans, ag jeans, big star jeans, mek jeans, hydraulic jeans, mens jeans, j brand jeans, designer jeans, boyfriend jeans, buckle jeans,7 jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment